January is typically one of the times during the year when we think about what we did last year and make plans for the new year. One of the more fun types of resolutions to make are Sewing Resolutions!
Do you want to learn a new skill this year or return to a hobby you had to give up for a season? Here are some links to help you along with your 2015 Sewing Goals!
- How to Choose Your Thread
- All About (Machine) Needles
- Using a PDF Sewing Pattern
- What are all those Stitches? Understanding your Sewing Machine Stitches
- Machine Savvy: Tips for Creative Sewing (FREE online mini-class w/ Linda McGehee)
- Sewing a French Seam
- Making Clothes that Fit
- Minky Sewing Tips
- Sewing with Knits
- Simple Fusible Applique
- How to Make A Quilt From Start To Finish
And don’t forget to follow my Free Patterns & Tutorials Board on Pinterest! I am always posting free projects so you’re bound to find something to cross off your Sewing Resolutions List or a new project to challenge you in the new year!